Interested in applying for a TGIF grant? Follow the steps below. There is also an infographic you can follow.
Am I eligible to apply?
- I am a UCLA student, staff member, or faculty member (can be applying on behalf of an organization).
Does my project meet the requirements to apply to TGIF?
- The project promotes environmental sustainability on UCLA's campus in accordance with our mission.
- UCLA Single-Use Plastic Policy Implementation Guide. Check out page 23 for information on promotional products.
- Green Events Certification Guide. Check out page 11 for information on commemorative products.
- The project has a clearly-defined, measurable outcome.
- The project has a mechanism for evaluation and follow-up after funding has been disbursed.
- Learn more about TGIF guidelines.
The application process and expected timeline.
The website is currently being updated. Please refer to the TGIF postings within USAC Programming for the most up-to-date funds and guidelines.
Ready to access funding allocation?Please follow these instructions.
Don't forget your project summary report!
- After you have spent your funds to complete your project, you must fill out our project summary report.
- This report helps provide feedback to TGIF and provides content for us to highlight previously funded projects on our website and social media.