Access your Funding
You received your allocation email. Now what?
- Read through the Grant Agreement thoroughly and note your account number.
- Return the signed form to email@example.com.
Accessing funds through the Requisition Form
- Fill out a requisition (Req) form.
- Need help? See the step-by-step tutorial.
- Submit it to the TGIF Grant Coordinator via email.
- Make sure to attach your Req and supporting documentation.
- If there is a problem with your form, we will contact you directly.
- Check the Student Government Accounting (SGA) Check Register frequently to see if your funding is available.
Using your funds
- Once your name appears on the Check Register, your funds are available!
- Wait for the check to be sent to you, since the SGA office is currently closed due to COVID-19.