TGIF Grant Making Committee
The Grant-making Committee shall consist of four student and three non-student voting members as follows:
- One undergraduate student appointed by the Undergraduate Students Association Council (USAC) President (Note: The student selected must have a proven record of environmental advocacy or research).
- The USAC Facilities Commissioner will be an ex-officio voting member (Note: This student will be the USAC representative and will report back to USAC the grant-making council's decisions).
- One graduate student appointed by the Graduate Students Association (GSA) President (Note: The student selected must have a proven record of environmental advocacy or research).
- One student appointed by the Campus Sustainability Committee (Note: This student will be the CSC representative and will report back to the CSC the grant-making council's decisions).
- One Faculty member selected by the Academic Senate.
- One Staff member from UCLA Student Affairs selected by the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.
- One Staff member from General Services selected by the Associate Vice Chancellor of General Services.
The grant coordinator will also attend meetings as a non-voting member. The Committee shall invite experts/guests to provide information and experience as needed.
Jessica Alexander is the UCLA TGIF Grant Coordinator. She oversees the administrative operations of TGIF.